The California Appellate Court published an opinion agreeing police performed illegal search of a Honeychurch & Giambona client, which resulted in his conviction being vacated and all charges dismissed against him. The system actually works for justice from time to time if you can believe it. Read the article here:
- Avoid these domestic violence penalties
- Change in Law Removes Nunchaku from List of Dangerous Weapons
- Domestic battery charges carry enhanced penalties in California
- What are the penalties for felony assault?
- What are California’s DUI penalties?
- What happens to my license if I refuse to take a breath test?